Firefighting/Fire Warden Safety Training Course
This course is designed for workers who may face exposure to a firefighting hazard. The course provides learners with the basic principles of fire combustion and actions to take on discovering a fire. It also discusses types of fire extinguishers and their operation, including the use of fire blankets and hose reels.
This Course Is Designed to information relating to fire fighting , fire warden, fire marshal with below topics covered
- Background and Objectives
- Why Fire Warden Training? Basic legal overview of the responsibilities and role of the Fire Wardens/Marshals
- An understanding of the dangers of fire
- An insight into how fires start and spread. This also includes those preventative measures we can take to prevent fires and fire spread.
- Building Protection
- Emergency Lighting, Alarms, Fire Detection, Lifts, Fire Doors and more.
- Human Behaviour in Fire
- A review of human behaviour in an emergency, delivered through a variety of visual techniques, including videos and other engaging and eye opening means
- Role of Fire Warden – Basic
- Staff action on discovering a fire, raising the alarm etc.
- Your site specific evacuation procedures and roles/duties of the fire warden/marshal.
- The Fire Extinguisher
- Theory on the use of fire extinguisher
What I will learn?
- To ensure that trainees are fully conversant with the correct fire fighting and rescue procedure techniques successfully in the event of fire.
Upcoming Training Schedule
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
- Equipment operator
- Worker’s supervisor/first line supervisor
- Safety officer/Safety Manager
- Operation/Maintenance Manager
- All those who require detailed knowledge about firefighting are welcome