Human Resources Management: KPI and Strategies
This training course deals with the Human Resources professionals who need to evaluate, and report on, the effectiveness of Human Resources to senior management. The program is also suitable for Human Resources managers and senior executives who are accountable for the overall contribution of the HR function.
It introduces human resource concepts and covers the key areas of performance reviews, discipline and termination as well as related concepts like absenteeism, diversity and benefits.
As a result, organizations have suffered from costly employee related issues. To close the gap, both parties need to develop developing thorough understanding of the business and its operation is a pre-requisite skill for any HR professional, the same is not necessary true for line management. However, it has become evidently clear that good management is about understanding and managing the factors that lead to change in employee behavior and develop commitment and engagement. Success and growth of the organization will depend on how effective non HR managers become competent in HR related activities.
- Process to develop and adopting effective HR policies and procedures for your organization
- Importance of training and development programs and measuring its need
- Performance management and how this is central to good HR practice
- Pay and rewards an Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Strategic Human Resource
- Identifying the key areas in HR,
- Understand the nature and importance of human resource management decisions,
- Set KPIs that can be used in measuring Human Resources as a function,
- Design and calculate the employee satisfaction index, and ability to understand employee turnover
What I will learn?
- Successful completion of the Human Resources Management: KPI and Strategies course will help you to:
- Identify and apply effective contributions to the design and implementation of HR policy
- Explain the metric, measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) applied to HR and show the role they play in measuring the effectiveness of Human Resources
- Take part in management decisions by understanding the nature and importance of human resource
- Developing and implementing strategies to cultivate the right organization's culture
- Implementation of human resources performance management
- This training course deals with the Human Resources professionals who need to evaluate, and report on, the effectiveness of Human Resources to senior management. The program is also suitable for Human Resources managers and senior executives who are accountable for the overall contribution of the HR function.