Public Speaking & Communication
Managers spend on average over 75% of their time in one-to-one verbal communication i.e. face-to-face or most dissatisfied employees will blame poor motivation and poor communications as two of the major areas, which affect them in a very negative way. In the multi-cultural work environments, good interpersonal communication skills and cultural sensitivity are essential elements for successful management. Increasingly organizations realize that people are their greatest asset. Being able to deal effectively with people from
Organizational change, diversity and electronic communications have changed the face of the workplace. Today, more than ever, success depends upon the combined cooperation, commitment and action of people-both face-to-face and across electronic and cyber channels.
This course is for those people who want to understand how to communicate more effectively, with their customers, their staff, and their colleague.
This course will feature:
- To consider the role of effective interpersonal skills in the workplace
- To ensure that each delegate understands the different methods of communication and how to use each one correctly
- To learn the skills that allow delegates to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
What I will learn?
- Communicate with confidence and comfort
- Better communicate with colleagues, superiors and customers.
- Communicate assertively with good interpersonal relations.
- Conduct meetings effectively.
- Project a better image of yourself and your organization.
Upcoming Training Schedule
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
- Everyone should attend a public speaking course! Whether you are a student, an entry-level employee, a manager, a CEO, or a work-from-home mom, everyone can benefit from the skills these classes teach