Real Estate Management
The Real Estate Management training is designed to help real estate executives adapt to the pressing challenges in today’s real estate industry. This course is specially designed and tailored to equip potential developers, investors, analysts, and policymakers with what is needed to understand and implement successful real estate strategies. Through this training, professionals get equipped with the skills and knowledge to handle all aspects related to a property, from finding potential buyers, to maintaining house integrity or making sure tenants respect their contractual obligations.
This training course is designed to provide RE professionals with the essential learning components of economics, valuation, construction, investment, law, planning, management, and development. It seeks to provide a holistic understanding of the complex interactions and dynamics of the property market, including a sound knowledge of valuation and appraisal techniques
RE professionals attending this program will also learn about office and commercial property valuation, development, management, and investment. Delegates will gain an appreciation of the processes taking place within property management transactions, development projects and investment funding. This course will also focus on issues essentially concerned with the management of properties and the assets within them to ensure business continuity, profitability and long-term survivability to enable an organization to achieve its strategic objectives and aspirations
- To develop further understanding of the issues related to Real Estate principles.
- To develop analysis, critical and lateral thinking skills and discuss and expand on the significant and importance of Core Activities of Property and Real Estate management.
- To develop assessment and “system thinking” skills in relation to the specifications methods of operation and daily management of Real Estate assets to enhance good practice through effective communication, planning and feedback
- To provide practical insight into property appraisal real life property management in both UAE and globally
What I will learn?
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental concepts involved in real estate and property management
- Expand your knowledge on real estate design, development, finance, leasing, and sales
- Employ emerging real estate principles and laws
- Deploy scenario planning tools to make effective property management strategies
Upcoming Training Schedule
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
- The Real Estate Management training is designed to help real estate executives adapt to the pressing challenges in today’s real estate industry. This course is specially-designed and tailored to equip potential developers, investors, analysts and policymakers with what is needed to understand and implement successful real estate strategies.