Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
The course equips you with comprehensive and integrated knowledge of logistics and supply chain. This course is ideal for professionals who aspire to grow into senior managerial levels in logistics and supply chain management across industries. Professionals can boost their confidence with recognition as logistics and supply chain experts.
The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management course trains professionals to master the essential knowledge needed for the logistics, Transporation, and distribution industry. This training provides a deep understanding of various processes in logistivs & supply chain from material planning to distribution. The comprehensive training module jelps participants to understand the scope of logistics, including how it fits within the larger role of supply chain management and business strategy.
Learning Outcome of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management course:
- Excellent employment prospects
- Excellent Career
- Better Salary
- Become an industry Expert
- Better Promotions
- Global Exposure and Recognition
- Certificate Course
Logistics and supply-chain management training course teach between industry to customer, purchasing, suppliers, and other partners.
Distribution and transportation operations have been brought by the financial instability of today back into your boardroom,
The main process behind logistics and supply chain management duties to is to make sure that Material Handling, Inventory and Warehouse, Planning, and Capacity Management, Procurement, Purchase, and Negotiation, and Transportation and Distribution customers receive their loads at the right time and place with the right quality and price.
What I will learn?
- Successful completion of the certified logistics and supply chain management professional certification course will help you to:
- Master the essential knowledge needed for the logistics, transportation, and distribution industry
- Recognize supply chain integration to support products in the various product life cycles
- Balance logistics, manufacturing, and inventory policies with demand and customer satisfaction
- Identify operational challenges/problems in supply chains and logistics systems and assert the relevance of models and methods to resolve them
- Leverage organizational capabilities and resources across logistics and supply chain business processes
Upcoming Training Schedule
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
- Anyone who is ready to pursue their career in the logistics and supply chain industry. Like purchasing or supply management specialists, buyers, or industrial buyers, purchasing directors, managers, Supply Chain Managers, Supply Chain Coordinator, Logistics Manager, and Warehouse Manager