Emotional Intelligence at Workplace
Based on emotional intelligence and social neuroscience, leading with Emotional Intelligence is a powerful, interactive leadership learning program that boosts essential leadership skills.
During these highly interactive & impactful sessions, attendees will learn to improve how they connect, communicate and influence
others, in turn, enhancing leadership ability, personal relationships & well-being. Emotional Intelligence focuses on a set of skills that help us act intelligently with our emotions, enhancing our decisions, behavior & performance.
C O U R S E O B J E C T I V E
- Determine how you can work to enhance your emotional intelligence to increase your performance at work
- Recognize how basic human emotions and how to impact decision-making and developing relationships
- Describe models of emotional intelligence and what they mean regarding your personal development
- Assess how you react in situations with a particular focus on how your feelings and emotions impact your behavior
- Evaluate your emotional intelligence capabilities in certain situations
- Identify the different ways of practicing emotional intelligence
- Formulate a development plan to improve how you are using your emotional intelligence
What I will learn?
- Improved self-awareness
- Better interpersonal skills
- Enhanced leadership abilities
- Improved mental health
- Career success
Upcoming Training Schedule