Good time management lies at the heart not only of personal effectiveness but also of organizational success. Everybody needs to make the best of their own time and talent and those of the people around them if they, the team and organization are to achieve their objectives and business goals. If you can’t manage time, you can’t manage anything.
This intensive and comprehensive programme provides participants with the opportunity to explore the fundamental principles of time management, take stock of their current working practices and determine action to enhance personal, team and organizational effectiveness.
Emphasis is placed not only on managing one’s own time but also on helping other people to manage theirs. The program also focuses on the skill sets of personal effectiveness – such as communication, effective business writing skills, efficient reading, managing information overload, and proactive self-development.
C O U R S E O B J E C T I V E
- To help participants manage time better (their own and other people’s)
- To provide an opportunity for participants to explore the skills and principles of time management and exchange ideas, tips, and techniques
- To provide an opportunity for participants to take stock of their current working practices and decide on an action-based strategy to ‘work smarter
- To encourage participants to be proactive in their continuous professional development and to provide them with a range of tools to support their learning
What I will learn?
- Set smart, long-term professional goals.
- Prioritise their workload.
- Plan their working day efficiently.
- Tackle procrastination and stay motivated.
- Organise their workspace and documents.
- Delegate work to subordinates.
Upcoming Training Schedule
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
- It is specifically designed to assist participants who have an interest in effectively managing their priorities and daily tasks, so that long-term objectives are successfully achieved.