Human Resource Management is an ILM Recognized program of learning, created and delivered by MindShift Consultants for top HR professionals and associates. The program aims to develop knowledge and skills by; identifying the key areas in HR, understanding the nature and importance of human resource management decisions, Set KPIs that can be used in measuring Human Resources as a function, designing and calculating the employee satisfaction index, and ability to understand employee turnover.
- Attendees will be able to identify and apply effective contributions to the design and implementation of HR policy
- Explain the metric, measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) applied to HR and show the role they play in measuring the effectiveness of Human Resources
- Take part in management decisions by understanding the nature and importance of human resource
- Developing and implementing strategies to cultivate the right organization’s culture
- Implementation of human resources performance management