This course enables you to implement or upgrade measurement systems in your department or organization. The course links activity with strategy through success factors and performance measures. The course clarifies the differences and connections between critical success factors (CSFs), key results indicators (KRIs), and key performance Indicators (KPIs) explaining how each should be used and how to pick the vital few measures from the many indicators that most organizations use.
You will discover a powerful method for implementing a successful performance measurement system, explore a range of proven performance measures, and using Excel to develop useful Dashboard and Scorecard worksheets.
This course will feature:
- Integrating performance measures in strategic and operational management systems
- How to develop and use performance and result indicators
- Understanding success factors
- Methods for developing and implementing a Performance Measurement System
- Provision of a practical resource kit for implementing performance measurements
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Realize the benefits of utilizing an effective Performance Measurement System
- Deploy a successful methodology for developing and implementing performance metrics
- Address the human factors of implementing a performance measurement system
- Design and develop Dashboards and Scorecards in Excel
- Evaluate and select success factors/CSFs and performance measures/KRIs/KPIs