How Beneficial is taking the PMP Certification?
The Project Management Professional® PMP certification demonstrates to employers, customers, and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, experience, and skills to bring projects to successful completion. Many organizations have recognized that properly trained project managers are fundamental to business success and require the PMP® certification to be qualified for the job.
PMP certification validates that you are highly skilled in:
- People: Recognizing you have the skills to effectively lead and motivate a project team throughout a project.
- Process: Using predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches to determine which way of working is best for each project.
- Business Environment: Highlighting the success of a project and its impact on overall strategic organizational goals.
Demand & Opportunities Taking PMP® Certification Course
Skilled and certified project management professionals are proving to be a tangible asset to organizations, and employers are acknowledging their contribution directly to the bottom line. The PMP certification with MindShift gives an assurance of the necessary competency in related roles, thus making these opportunities easier to avail.
PMP® Certification Course Outcome
Successful completion of the PMP certification training will help you to:
- Understand the core project management processes of scope, cost, and time
- Gain knowledge of facilitating processes of quality, risk, resources, communication, and procurement
- Learn about project integration management and the professional responsibilities of a Project Manager
- Evaluate the risk factors involved in a project and manage them effectively
- Utilize communication and business tools for the accomplishment of the company’s project goals
- Control and plan the overall cost and budget of the project.